In the seventy-second episode of The Just Checking In Podcast, we checked in with writer Freya India.
Freya opines about various topics including politics, culture and analytical psychology.
She has written for outlets including Quillette, Areo, Spiked and Evie.
In this episode we discuss how subconscious beliefs can affect your mental health, overcoming adversity, male body image and getting co-signed by Jordan Peterson.
We also discuss a major trauma Freya experienced when she was younger when she underwent spinal surgery, the impact that had on her growing up as a teenager and how its shaped her perspective on life.
As always, #itsokaytovent
You can follow Freya on social media below:
You can read all of Freya’s articles we discussed on the pod in full below:
- ‘The Spectre of the Ideal’
- ‘Grooming Gangs: The Limits of Progressive Empathy’
- ‘Can Women Learn Anything From Jordan Peterson?’
- ‘Social Justice Culture and Toxic Femininity’
- ‘My Generation Isn’t Suffering Enough’
Support our Patreon here.